MODAL VERBS. BACHILLERATO.
- A- CHOOSE THE SUITABLE MODAL VERB.
- B- CHOOSE THE RIGHT MODAL VERB.
- C-EXPRESSING ABILITY.
- D-SHOUD, WOULD AND COULD?
- E- MODAL VERBS
- F- CAN, SHOULD AND MUST.
- G- MUSTN'T OR NEEDEN'T.
- H- MATCH THE ANSWER TO THE REQUEST.
- I- MUSTN'T AND DON'T HAVE TO.
- J- MODAL VERBS
- K. MUSTN'T / DON'T HAVE TO
- L- MODAL VERBS
REPORTED SPEECH. BACHILLERATO
Elementary level I
- A-Meeting people in England.
- B-Nice to meet you.
- C-I've got some paper.
- D- Spell
- E- I think we are lost (Imperative tense).
- F- No, You can't. (can/can't)
- G A- We are all going to classes (present simple)
- G- I miss Extremadura (present Simple)
- H- It's windy and rainy (questions words)
- I love going to museums (adverbs of frecuency)
- I-This is a great party (present continuous)
- II-Teenage stars (present continuous)
- J-Johana's birthday (prepositions of time:in/at/on)
- K-I love going to museums (how often/ adverbs of frecuency)
- L- You took very nice photos (was/ were)
- M- This is our family tree. (Posesive case)
- N- Is Johana at home? (have got)
- O- I have got my guitar. (have got)
- P- Teenaga stars. (present continuous)
- Q-We are all going to classes. (present simple)
- R- Can we practise in the garage, please? (Can)
Interactive exercises for 3º ESO
Interactive Exercises. 4º ESO
Verb "TO BE". Simple Present (very easy exercices)
Verb "To have got". Simple present.(very easy exercices)
Present Simple. Elementary exercices.
Present Simple and Present Continuous
There is/ There are. Elementary level.
Simple Past Exercises. Elementary level.
- Spell master 2
- Speed word
- Match word 1
- Spell master 1
- Crosswords 2
- Irregular verbs 6
- Crosswords 1
- Regular verbs 3
- Writing sentences 3
- Writing sentences 2
- Present and Past
- Regular verbs 2
- Writing sentences 1
- Regular verbs 1
- Irregular verbs 5
- Irregular verbs 4
- Irregular verbs 3
- Irregular verbs 2
- Irregular verbs 1
Past Continuous exercises. Elementary level.
Past Simple and Past Continuous.
WIl and Going to Future.
"Have to" exercises. 3ºESO
"A lot of", "much" and "many". 3º ESO
Comparative and superlative. Elementary level.
- A-Comparative adjectives 1
- B-Comparative adjectives 2
- C-Comparative adjectives 3
- D-Comparative sentences 4
- E-Comparative adjectives 5
- F-Comparative adjectives 6
- G-Comparative sentences 7
- H-Superlative exercises 1
- I-Superlative exercises 2
- J-Superlative exercises 3
- K-Superlative exercises 4
- L-Comparative and superlative 1
- M-Comparative and superlative 2
- N-Comparative and superlative 3
- O-Comparative and superlative 4